Getting sufficient sleep is essential to fitness and overall health, yet many don’t even know they’re missing out on it. They can’t explain why they feel so groggy every morning, despite catching a solid 8 hours a night.
These signs could point to interrupted sleep—or worse, a sleeping disorder:
- You wake up tired
- You don’t seem to be dreaming
- You’re a strident snorer
- You rise with a headache or dry throat
- You go to the bathroom frequently during the night
- You feel sleepy, cranky, unfocused, or depressed
- You suffer from morning headaches
- You collect balled and knotted bedcovers from the floor in the morning
Sometimes simply getting regular exercise and eating right can put your sleep schedule back on track. Lay the groundwork for a new health regimen and start sleeping better!