Skin is the largest organ of the body. It is the most sensitive part and needs intensive care. Skin has a key role in thermoregulation and provides protection from harmful UV radiation, shock and environment pollutants.
What is skin ageing?
Skin ageing is a condition that everyone will encounter in his or her life at one point of time. The common signs of skin ageing are listed below:
- Dryness of skin
- Increased visibility of veins and bones
- Skin tags
- Age spots (brown)
- Unhealed marks, scratches and bumps
Ageing generally starts silently at the age of 30 years but their signs start appearing at later stage. Healthy and radiant skin symbolises good health status. It visualises the overall health of the individual. With increase in age, skin starts deteriorating. You may encounter fragile, drier and thin skin. Factors like UV radiation, environment pollutants, oxidative stress, hormonal impact and dietary habits are the major attributes of premature skin ageing. These factor increases the ageing process and your skin starts losing its elasticity and becomes very fragile.
How one can fight with skin ageing?
One can really reverse the skin ageing process by implementing few good changes in life. One can only look good if he or she will feel good from inside. The first and foremost step is to stay fit and fine. Follow this golden rule and do below mentioned steps:
- Be physically active: Always work out for 30 minutes and stay physically fit and fine. Breathing exercise, yoga and meditation increases blood circulation to the head and add glow to your skin
- Regular health checkups: One should constantly go for health checkups. If you are suffering from any serious condition like hypertension or diabetes, monitor your blood pressure levels and blood sugar levels of the body
- Limit the intake of salt and high glycemic food: Increased salt intake directly effects the blood circulation and causes changes in skin texture. One should limit the consumption of high salt in his or her diet. High glycemic foods like pastas and sugar processed foods can cause insulin resistance and directly effects the skin collagen fibres leading to wrinkle formation
- Add anti – ageing food: Fresh green veggies and fruits help in skin rejuvenation. Coconut water keeps your skin well hydrated and increases skin renewal rate. Fishes like salmon, tuna and whole grains keeps your skin in healthy condition. Beans, spinach, kale and tomatoes are the best source of vitamins A, C and K keeps the skin in smooth condition
- Binge on antioxidants: Antioxidant rich diet is the best source of keeping your skin in the healthiest condition. Red wine, dark berries, blueberries, strawberries, cocoa and Brazil nuts are the few examples that serves good amount of antioxidants. They help in skin replenishing process as they repair cell damage and decrease the ageing process
- Home remedies: Drink at least 8 ounces of water each day. Sleep well for at least 8 hours. Use some homemade packs and apply them on your skin for its rejuvenation
This post is provided by David Reynolds. He is currently working for OnlineRx Medicines which deals in buying medication online for various diseases and skin issues. You can also visit Clindoxyl Combine 25g to know more about your acne solution.